czwartek, 1 sierpnia 2013

Sugababes are "pretty much done"

Jade Ewen
Sugababes are "pretty much done" - that information Said Jade Ewen. It  might seem that everything will be OK, the more that Amelle confirmed the group back in 2014.
Ewen said she did not see herself with Range and Berrabah in the studio and going to work on solo material.
During the interview with Digital Spy, Jade admitted: "I don't even know if the band stuff is going to happen again, if I'm completely honest.”
"I think Amelle wants to do her own solo stuff, Heidi is doing a Happy Days musical... I think we're pretty much done. I'm working on solo material at the moment actually. It's only come about in the past three weeks, so it's quite a new project. No-one's really seen me yet. I sang for Eurovision, I've been in a band, but I don't think anyone really knows what I'm about." – said Ewen.
Jade also added that she wants the current Sugababes line-up, consisting of original members, know as Mutya Keisha Siobhan.

The current Sugababes line-up
"I would love to do a giant tour of all the Sugababes, old lineup and new lineup. That would be awesome, it would sell out. That's easy for me to say though, I don't know how that would go down [with the other girls]. But I'm definitely up for it." – added Jade.
No one predicted that the current band fall apart. It is a pity that everything happened so late. If Mutya Kiesha Siobhan knows about it earlier, now would be know under the name Sugababes.

Original members of Sugabaes as Mutya Keisha Siobhan

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz