poniedziałek, 22 lipca 2013

INTRO

MKS - animation team
I suppose that everyone asking yourself why I created this blog. The name of the blog indicates what about will be. Mutya Keisha Siobhan or MKS is a band which includes the original members of the Sugababes. I'm going to write about them. The idea to create a blog actually came suddenly. I think it had an impact on the first released single MKS - Flatline and of course their upcoming, after 13 years of separation, "debut" album. I will try to provide as much information as possible to all the fans of the original Sugababes. I hope that the blog will be interesting for you and you’ll read it.
My name is Matthew. For eight years I'm a fan of Sugababes. When I received the information that the Mutya left the band (my favorite singer in the Sugababes) I was very upset. I reacted with anger and sadness when the last original member left – I mean Keisha. My adventure with the band began in 2005 and I didn’t know yet that in the first team was Siobhan. I discovered her when in the Sugababes discography I tooka few years back. My forgotten anger after the break turned into joy as soon as I heard that the original members of the Sugababes are reactivate and work on new material. Sorry for my bad English and I wish you a pleasant reading.





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz